Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A Slightly More Personal Post...

Hello, fabulous people! I am sorry for my absence, I had been planning a very special trip...one that involved my wonderful fiance graduating from Navy Basic Training! Now I know what you're thinking, 'THIS IS NOT CRAFT RELATED!' It is going to tie in, eventually, I promise, but some trip pictures first! :D

Naval Station Great Lakes, Chicago, IL

Fiance's division!

After graduation. Best. Moment. Of. My. Life. 


Was it a long 2 months? Uhmyes.

Hey there, Sailor :)

Waiting on our Chicago pizza! It COMPLETELY lived up to the hype!
It was one of the most wonderfully wonderful amazing fabulous weekends of my existence. I have missed him more than I even thought possible, but I am so unbelievably proud of him! I know this isn't a normal craft-y post, but this handsome man is one of my biggest fans and sources of encouragement when it comes to the things I make. I love you, darling :)

jordan




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...